Rampage has once again gone above and beyond as four coaches are awarded the Coerver Youth Diploma.
The purpose of the Youth Diploma is to help you, whether you are a professional academy coach, senior or junior youth coach, or teacher or parent to plan & deliver more effective youth coaching sessions.
In this Course you’ll learn:
- How the 6 Part Pyramid of Player Development©encompasses the entire Coerver Curriculum.
- The Pyramid of Moves breaks down the most complicated actions into simple, teachable steps and families.
- The Coerver Pathway to Soccer Excellence takes players cross the Coerver Skills Bridge and develops game effective skills by means of graduated pressure training.
- The Coerver Code develops the Coerver® 5 S signature qualities of Skill, Speed, Strength, Spirit, and Smarts which are the Coerver mission.
- The Coerver® Session Planner© eliminates the frustrations of last minute searching for activities and structure and provides a Template to make your weekly, monthly or even season long session planning a breeze.
- The Course features many proven, high-quality drills & games from Coerver®Coaching™s 31 yr old history with tips to “make harder” or “easier: for age appropriate practices
- Coaches can watch drills, skills, and games being demonstrated by youth players or join in and learn by doing.